Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Posts, Coming Soon!

Sorry to keep you in suspense... This week has been really busy since school has started and I've been working so much (I'm trying to save up for a new lens, probably a Canon L-series, probably their 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM--because I really want some wide-angle with some shallow DOF). Anyways, photography has been placed on the back burner, but I'll try and get some stuff up soon. In the meanwhile, I'm typing this at Starbucks and here are a few things on my mind:

  • Starbucks remodeled. Looks great! New rectangular tables make me hate life less than their old round ones. Round tables seem to make a lot of their space unusable and they're really uncomfortable to rest my writing arm against. Anyways, I'm happy. Plus they can be pushed together to accommodate larger parties.
  • This is a bit old, but Sbucks finally got free wifi as well. Before they more or less charged you $5 to use it as often as you like, but it was still a silly hassle-full system. Much better now!
  • It was my birthday on Friday--I didn't tell anyone and I removed it from Facebook to see how many people would remember slash because I'm growing out of my pay-me-attention-on-my-birthday phase. This birthday was very much not a big deal in the conventional senses, but it was one of the best I've had in years (largely because of my humble attitude). I really felt honored that even a few people remembered at all. :)
  • I love 3 day weekends. I'm accomplishing a good balance of homework, lounging, and socializing.
  • I really want to get more time to work on my website--a portfolio/blog consolidation. Perhaps that will be a winter project. There really aren't enough hours in the day to work on it this month.
  • I love my friends a lot.
Anyways, I'll try and get a good photo-filled post up in a few weeks. And I'll try and amend this post with some Starbucks pictures or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment